High Tech Features
- A physical activity belt that delivers your heart rate based on effort tracking technology
- It tracks your workout effort with 99.4% EKG accuracy.
- The MyZone MZ3 offers on-the-go data tracking with smartphone via Bluetooth and is compatible with other fitness apps.
- Each of our studios provides live streaming/effort tracking directly on our oversized monitors, providing fitness motivation and competition during classes or training sessions.
- Upload your data to the cloud wherever you are via smartphone allowing you to access your data anytime outside of our studios.
- Learn more about your MyZone MZ3 at www.myzone.org/meet-the-mz3/
Fit 3D Proscanner
- The Fit 3D Proscanner is a 40-second scan that results in a full 360° avatar and precise body measurements.
- The tower integrated depth camera uses safe, non-invasive, infrared light.
- The Seca scanner is a medical Body Composition Analyzer. It breaks body weight down into categories which makes tracking progress and making necessary changes easier. It measures:
- Fat Mass.
- Fat-Free Mass.
- Body Water (made up of intra and extracellular water).
- Skeletal Muscle Mass.
- Body Composition Chart.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Vector Analysis (Which gives information on hydration status, nutritional status, and level of fitness.)
- Visceral fat values.