All studios are equipped with state-of-the-art audio, video, lighting, and air conditioning systems. Including:
Individually, climate-controlled studios
State-of-the-art sound systems
Large video walls and large flat-panel monitors throughout the facility
Wearable fitness tracking technology (MyZone)
3D Body Scanning Machine
Bioelectrical Impedance Body Scan
Luxurious lockers, showers, and changing rooms.
Sport-size and bath-size towels, and spa-quality shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and body lotion.
All classes are taught by highly trained, professionally certified, experienced, energetic, motivating fitness instructors and coaches.
Our 1,450 sq. ft. Agility Studio offers a wide variety of the best group fitness programs available. One of our core features is Les Mills Group Fitness programs. Founded in 1968 in New Zealand, Les Mills is the world’s largest, most celebrated provider of choreographed exercise-to-music programs globally. Fitness Hub offers Les Mills BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYATTACK™, BODYFLOW™, SPRINT™, and RPM™.
The Agility Studio also offers Zumba, Stepology, FitHub312, Power Abs, and Total Body Conditioning classes.
Our Endurance Studio offers Indoor Cycling, FitHub30 Cycling, SPRINT™, and RPM™.
This Studio Features:
- 26 custom Schwinn A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue cycles.
- A 12-foot wide, hi-definition video wall, the largest in any cycling studio in Florida, projecting MYZONE MZ3 tracking.
Our Flexibility Studio offers a variety of BODYFLOW™, Yoga, Yin Yoga, Barre, Belly Dance, Barre Stick and Mat Pilates classes.
These programs have been proven to help participants:
- Improve flexibility and posture
- Increase strength
- Improve cognitive function
- Boost focus and memory
- Lower stress levels.
Small Group & Personal Training Studio
Fitness Hub’s Small Group Training Studio features customized functional training for small groups as well as personalized training for one or two people. Our Studio is proud to announce that we are the first facility in the world to purchase the NEW TRX Training Zone! The core feature of our Functional Training space is TRX, which stands for Total Body Resistance Exercise. The TRX Suspension Trainer is a unique, scientifically-engineered performance training tool that leverages gravity and user’s body weight to perform hundreds of highly-effective exercises. TRX delivers a fast, effective, total-body workout that will help build a rock-solid core, while increasing strength, flexibility, and endurance.
This studio offers:
- One-on-one personal training
- Small group training
- Stretch and core training
- Mobility training
- Stability Training
Additional Studio Features:
- Cable Machine
- The cable machine is a cable and pulley system with a weight stack attached. The cables that connect the handles to the weight stacks run through adjustable pulleys that can be fixed at any height. This allows a variety of exercises to be performed on the apparatus. One end of the cable is attached to a perforated steel bar that runs down the centre of the weight stack to personalize the amount of resistance.
- Arc Trainer
- The Arc Trainer, is scientifically tested to be gentler on your joints, burn 16% more calories than an elliptical, and is stronger and more durable than the leading ellipticals. On the Arc Trainer, the legs travel in a biomechanically correct path of motion. There’s less stress on the knees and more activation of the glutes and hamstrings.
- Rip Core Training System
- Rip Training utilizes a lever bar and resistance cord to provide a unique mix of rotation, core stability, control, power, strength, mobility, metabolic conditioning, balance and coordination challenges.
- Assault Bike
- Our Assault Bike challenge users by ramping up resistance automatically as you push, pull and pedal with greater speed and force.
- The bike burns calories and provides a virtually unlimited workout.
- Keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate, or jump into a Tabata/H.I.I.T. that reduces you to a heap of sweat.
Concept 2 Rower
- Indoor rower with performance monitor, flywheel and damper
- The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference.
- It helps users achieve aerobic fitness and core strength.
Woodway Curve Treadmill
- Completely self-powered, manual treadmill offers a one-of-a-kind workout experience that requires zero electricity
- Challenges the entire body while burning up to 30% more calories than any other treadmill
- The Slat Belt system is near frictionless, which allows the belt to glide smoothly
- Innovative curved running surface allow runners to control their pace at will
- To speed up, simply start running, to slow down allow yourself to drift down the curve
- Displays and tracks time, speed, distance, work/calories, and heart rate